7/20/2011

Another crochet hat...

The other day I just wanted to crochet something that would be finished straight away since I love that instant feeling of success! So I looked through my stack of wool and yarn and found a grey ball that was not so scratchy and I made a new hat for Little T:




And this is what it looks like on the head:




The pattern is from HERE (Pardon My Chaos).

It was completed really quickly, mostly because it almost only consists of triple crochets! With that you have the hat in your hands in no time :-)

Besides crocheting little new things I am currently part of a top secret surprise project for someone special, which is why there are quite a few new crocheted items on my desk but I cannot share them (yet)...

By the way, the blog from which I took the pattern for the hat is really great, I can only recommend to swing by and have a look:


Also, I found another one that I really like:


There are loads of wonderful ideas for knit and crochet projects to be found! But the blogger seems to be quite busy at the moment which is why the last real post has been written in January. Oh well, I keep myself entertained with the archive then :-)

See you soon :-)





_________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen