6/09/2011

My new project

Finally I am knitting something for myself!

And it's going to be a zip sweater made of Icelandic Létt Lopi. The instruction is from the magazine LOPI No. 26 and here you can see the original picture:






































I will change it up a little bit:
First of all, as you can see, the sweater on the picture is not a zipper one, so that's obviously going to be my first change. Also, I don't want to have it as long. The cuffs and the bottom line of the sweater won't be as seen on the picture but I will knit them normally ribbed and without a color pattern.

And I will change the color:

The main color will be a very dark grey and I will keep the white as in the example:























But I can't quite make up my mind regarding the third color.....either a or b:























Oh well, I will decide that later!

Until now I have already knitted 15 cm of the main part and it's supposed to be 50 cm high before I can add the sleeves. So the knitting journey has actually just begun...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen