6/20/2011

It's a slow progress...

Unfortunately, I haven't had so much time to knit recently, that's why it's only going very slowly with my sweater. Oh well, there will be times again with more time for the art of knitting ;-)

Until now I have already knitted 34 cm (13,4 inch) and am now increasing again after decreasing for the waist. After another 18 cm (7 inch) I will have completed the main unicolored part and I can knit the sleeves. And after that the most fun part at last: the tricolored pattern!






















By the way, I decided what my third color is going to be and it is now neither of the ones I posted before. When I went to the store to look at the wool I liked a darker green most, well, it's more a petrol. And that's what I bought in the end!
























Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary and in the evening we grabbed some ice cream and went to the place of our wedding ceremony, the crater Kerið just around the corner of our home. The sun was shining and there was a light breeze, so we sat down for a while and thought about our first year of marriage...





















And on the way home I picked some lupina flowers which were also the flowers in our wedding. Seeing the purple blossoms on our kitchen table now reminds me of the beautiful party last year :-)




















But today the weather is not great at all, so my plans of spending the afternoon outside with Little T are not going to be realizable :-( Well, plan b is to visit grandma next door. She will go to Greenland on Saturday and is already a bit upset to not being able to see her little grandson for quite a while (and of course the 23 others...).
Ans who knows, maybe I will find the time tonight to knit a little bit?






__________________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen